Your Florida Vacation Rental: From Destin to Weston, Find Your Florida Vacation Rental. Now With 100% More Alabama!
Going on holiday in Florida, the Sunshine State? Your Florida Vacation Rental specializes in resort lodging condo vacation rental accommodations in areas from Florida’s Panhandle, to Disney World, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and all the way to Key West. Most of our condo vacation rentals are affiliated with Sheraton Starwood, Vacation Village, Wyndham, or Worldmark–all of them among the finest resorts.
If you need condo vacation rentals elsewhere in the US, please visit our affiliate websites:
- East Coast Condo Rentals (Maine to Mississippi)
- Rocky Mountain Rentals (Mountain West)
- Arizona Spring Training (Cactus League baseball and Grand Canyon)
- Western United States (Pacific Coast)
- Midwest Vacation Rentals (Great Lakes to Great Plains)
- Last Minute Rentals (90 days or less, priced as low as $399 per week)
- Short Stay Vacations (book any length stay at Worldmark resorts, up to 9 months in advance)
- Real-Time Worldwide Inventory
- WestWeeks.com (our parent company)
We offer condo vacation rentals in studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished units, most with full kitchens, and accommodating from 2 to 8 people. We focus on the most desirable vacation times (you may know them as “Red Weeks”), which include:
- Christmas, New Years and winter ski season in the mountains, and
- March spring training Grapefruit League baseball in Florida and Cactus League in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona, and
- Summer beach weeks all up-and-down the Atlantic Coast, and
- Special event weeks, such as Daytona Bike Week, and
- Condo vacation rentals almost anywhere you want to go (we have “friends in the business”)
Available condo vacation rentals are sorted by State and Resort Name–please look to the left and click on the menu button corresponding to your State and Resort of interest.
Or, if you don’t see what you want in the menu, we have access to thousands of condo vacation rental resort weeks worldwide. For access to the current availability, try out our Vacationator Search Tool.
We make it easy and convenient to pay online for your condo rental. You may use your PayPal account (if you have one — but, it is not required), or pay with most any credit or debit card. Here’s how:
- Find and click on the “please click here” or similarly labeled (often yellow-highlighted) link located below the vacation rentals availability list on the resort webpage. This opens a new webpage, showing available dates, units, and prices.
- From the availability list, find your desired vacation rental unit and date, and click “add to bag”
- Open your bag, click “checkout”, then follow the instructions.
We use PayPal to process your payment (PayPal does not charge you anything for this service, and you are not required to have a PayPal account). PayPal is trusted for online payment processing. You can be confident that PayPal will handle your credit card details in a safe and secure manner.
If you don’t have a credit or debit card, or would prefer not to use one, we also offer secure online payments using Chase Bank’s Person-to-Person QuickPay and Wells Fargo Bank’s SurePay. These are free online services that enable virtually anyone with an e-mail address and a valid U.S. bank account to transfer money. Please let us know if you would like to pay for your vacation rental using QuickPay or SurePay.
All confirmed reservations are non-cancellable, non-changeable, and non-refundable. To safeguard your vacation, please consider buying the optional “Oh No, I Can’t Go” trip protection. $150 protects your week — allowing you to cancel for any reason, as few as 4 days before check-in (note: the waiver is not available on some resorts, and the cancellation deadline varies by resort and may be longer than 4 days). Buy the waiver for $150, cancel before the deadline, and you’ll get 100% of your rental payment back. Ask for details.
If you dare, check out our SPECIALS!
Please review our FAQs for answers about us, how we get our timeshare condo vacation rentals, a primer on setting realistic expectations for your timeshare condo vacation rental, our pricing and cancellation policies, and our disclaimer.
Find Your Florida Vacation Rental, no matter which Florida Coast you are visiting. You may click on any of the links below for tourist-related activities and attractions information on Florida’s beautiful coastal regions (those links do NOT take you to resort rental pages, those are shown on the lefthand side menu).
- First Coast
- Space Coast
- Treasure Coast
- Gold Coast
- Lee Island Coast
- Cultural Coast
- Sun Coast
- Nature Coast
- Emerald Coast
Your Florida Vacation Rental Has the Best Condo Vacation Rentals … and now, a savings-filled newsletter!
You want “The 411″ on USA timeshare condo vacation rentals, without the hassle of rummaging through those unwieldy corporate websites. Subscribe to our newsletter now and get free food*! We are happy to help.
Your Florida Vacation Rental publishes an occasional newsletter. In each newsletter, we’ll let you know about our new condo vacation rentals inventory. Also, we will offer you last minute deals and bonus offers not available to the general public. Sign up here — we promise not to fill your Inbox with kudzu, we won’t share your email address with any varmints, and you can unsubscribe with one click, at any time!
Your Florida Vacation Rental Has Some Fun Domain Nicknames
Domain names are fun and can help our customers find us, and since they don’t cost much, we have a lot of them. Our current list:
- Eastern US Vacation Rentals (easternvacationrentals.com)
- Condo Vacation Rentals (aka rentalsvacationcondo.com)
- USA Timeshare Rentals (usatimesharerentals.com)
- USA Rental Vacations (usarentalvacations.com)
- USA Vacations (usa-vacations.com)
- Holiday Condo Rentals (holidaycondorentals.com)
- 321 Vacation Rentals (321vacationrentals.com)
- The Vacation Rental Guys (vacationrentalguys.com)
- Ski Condo Weeks (skicondoweeks.com)
- Mountain Condo Rentals (mountaincondorentals.com)
- Arizona Spring Training Condo Rentals (arizonaspringtrainingcondorentals.com)
- Condo Spring (condospring.com)
- California Coast Condo Rentals (californiacoastcondorentals.com)
- Oregon Coast Condo Rentals (oregoncoastcondorentals.com)
- Washington Coast Condo Rentals (washingtoncoastcondorentals.com)
- East Coast Condo Rentals (eastcoastcondorentals.com)
- West Coast Condo Rentals (westcoastcondorentals.com)
- Vac8 — aka Vacate (vac8.com)
And various Vacation, Condo, and Resort related animals, such as Vacation Chicken (vacationchicken.com), Cow (vacationcow.com), Hawk (vacationhawk.com), and Whale (vacationwhale.com)
If you have a great slogan to go with any of our domain names, drop us a line and we’ll use it in our ads.
If You Had Fun, Your Florida Vacation Rental Would Like To Hear From You
Your Florida Vacation Rental has access to thousands of wonderful condo vacation rentals at hundreds of great resorts, and it’s our goal for you to be a happy (and repeat) customer.
If you had a good trip with us, would you be willing to tell us about it? Send us a short (100 words or less) testimonial. If we use it on our website, we’ll thank you for your submission by sending you a 3-month ($75 value) Dinner of the Month Club membership.
Browse and Trade Real Estate FOR FREE at GoSwap.org
Permanently exchange properties around the world with no commissions, and no or low fees! Swap homes, land, condominiums, townhouses, multifamily income property, vacant land and lots, timeshares, businesses, cars, RVs, boats — you name it! GoSwap.org offers free basic listings, and low-priced standard, enhanced and featured listings. GoSwap.org guarantees that you will be impressed with your results.
Have a home or condo and you are ready to trade now? Visit GoSwap.org, and see our two listings, this one for our southern Arizona ranch, and this one for our $4 million portfolio of Arizona vacant and improved building lots and other real estate.
Filichia Insurance Agency Sucks
Need a bad insurance agent? Don’t have enough problems in your life? Then, consider Filichia Insurance Agency, where their policy is Screw ‘Em, Then Sue ‘Em. We complained about them; they filed a lawsuit against us. Review our complaints with Filichia Insurance Agency of Titusville, Florida at http://www.filichiainsuranceagencysucks.com.