Vacation Village Resort at Weston, Florida Overview
Vacation Village at Weston, Florida, is a great South Florida condo vacation rental destination. Located in the golf community of Weston, snug up against the expansive Florida Everglades, the resort is conveniently located just minutes from South Florida’s exciting beaches, attractions, hot spots and entertainment. World class baseball, hockey, and football sports stadiums and arenas, recreational opportunities, eclectic gourmet cuisine, relaxing spa services, shopping and Sawgrass Outlet Mall are all a short drive away. Come and be amazed by the wealth of nearby tropical sightseeing destinations featuring zoos, gardens, and butterflies. Right next to Fort Lauderdale, the Vacation Village at Weston provides luxury accommodations and affordable rates.
Guests can spread out in the spacious units with full kitchens, deluxe furnishings and appointments, and dazzling amenities. Fort Lauderdale and Broward County Gold Coast are only a 20-minute drive away. The resort’s convenient location also allows you to sample the nightlife of Fort Lauderdale and Miami’s South Beach.
This is also an excellent place to stay for family, friends, and patients of the Miami Childrens Hospital Dan Marino Outpatient Center or the Cleveland Clinic, Krupa Center or Weston Family Health Center.
One bedroom condos sleep 4 people and 2 bedroom lockoff villas sleep 8 people.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability Vacation Village Resort at Weston
We offer one bedroom (Large “A” and Small “B” side), and 2 bedroom condos for each of the following weeks. Almost all one bedroom condos we list are the larger preferred “A” Side one bedroom villa. Detailed unit descriptions are provided below. Occasionally, we obtain units at VVW’s “sister” resorts — Bonaventure or Mizner Place. If we have any, they will be annotated accordingly.
One bedrooms sleep 4 people and 2 bedrooms sleep 8 people.
The two bedroom condominiums are comprised of two 1BR units, a 1BR “A” and a 1BR “B”, with a lockable door between them. Rent a 2BR and it’s like getting two (one bedroom) villas for the price of one!
Person checking in/responsible for the condo must meet 21 years of age minimum requirement.
Reservations must be completed and paid for more than 48 hours prior to the start/check-in date. Rentals made less than 48 hours prior to that date are subject to cancellation, in which case your payment will be refunded.
Click here to rent your vacation
You’ll save about 40% off corporate travel website prices by renting from us. Compare our low rates to Expedia’s weekly rental rates, winter-season rates shown (quoted and verified on June 26, 2018):
- 1BR “B” (queen/smaller one bedroom) $1784
- 1BR “A” (king/larger one bedroom) $2123
- 2BR Lockoff (combines the “A” and “B” condos) $2907
Want to save an additional $25 off? Simply pay us with Google Pay. Please inquire if you wish to pay in that manner.
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — then, it is available for purchase.
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. We levy no additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay! Note that the resort charges for Internet and a list of optional amenities. Based on current information, the charge is $25 per week and is optional (subject to change without notice).
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
Or, we also accept payments using your debit card through Google Pay. We offer a $25 discount for payments made using Google Pay.
Please click here to select your desired condo vacation rental.
Don’t see the dates you want? Other condo vacation rental weeks are available at the Vacation Village Resort at Weston. We offer one bedroom “A” Side & “B” Side, & two bedroom units.
For customized reservations, our total prices are:
- $899-$1099 for a smaller 1BR “B” side,
- $999-$1199 for a larger 1BR “A” side, or
- $1199-$1499 for a 2BR
Lower rates may be available for last-minute, short-notice customized requests (45 days or less). Please inquire.
Taxes and cleaning fees are included in our prices.
Sorry, no nightly rentals — full weeks only.
Many unlisted Weston weeks are available. We encourage you to search for real time availability at this resort, and 100s of others. Click and search with The Vacationator.
Vacation Village Resort at Weston, Florida Unit Amenities
This resort offers two bedroom lockoff condos, but the 1BR “A” Side and the 1BR “B” Side can often be rented separately. Vacation Village at Weston condo vacation rentals feature:
- Professionally furnished and decorated in stylish West Indian decor
- Common entry foyer with separately keyed door access for each side of condo
- About 1,500 square feet of total living space (“A” Side approximately 900 square feet, “B” Side approximately 600 square feet, lockoff door between sides)
- Fully furnished with excellent quality furniture
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms; carpeted floors in living areas and bedrooms
- Bathrooms: “A” Side has a Jacuzzi jetted tub, oversized walk-in shower and sitting area
- Entertainment center complete with large screen flat screen television
- Additional televisions in bedrooms and sleeping areas
- Climate-control thermostat in each suite
- Individual living and dining rooms in each suite
- King bed and queen sofa bed in “A” Side; queen bed and queen sofa bed in “B” Side
- Fully appointed kitchen equipped with dishwasher, range, coffee maker, toaster, ice maker, full-size refrigerator and microwave convection oven in “A” Side; kitchenette in “B” Side
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Furnished balconies or patios with pool, garden or Everglades views
- Weekly maid service included (daily service available upon request for minimal fee)
- Washer and dryer on every floor
- Conveniently located vending machines
- Swimming pool and recreation areas onsite
- Certain suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements (please ask if assistance is desired)
Vacation Village Resort at Weston, Florida Resort and Area Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool Spa
- Beach Nearby
- Games Room
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Hairdresser/Beauty Salon
- Scuba Diving
- Shopping Area
- Water Skiing
- Wind Surfing
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.