Legacy Vacation Club Indian Shores Clearwater Florida Condo Vacation Rentals
The pristine beauty of Florida’s Gulf of Mexico beaches is only steps away from Legacy Vacation Club Indian Shores. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway with water and forest views, this tranquil lodging accommodation is a great vacation choice, whether your plan is to relax by the pool or on the beach, fish, golf, or hit all Tampa, St. Pete and Clearwater’s hot spots. Wander the white sand beach and bask in the sunset’s evening glow, sample local cuisine, or enjoy the luxury and comfort of your fully equipped villa – it’s just the place to discover, or return year after year, to this captivating region.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability Legacy Vacation Club Indian Shores Clearwater Florida
We own a winter float 2BR Lockoff condo vacation rental, choice of Weeks 1-14 and 51-52 every year, Saturday check-ins.
This two bedroom lockout unit sleeps up to 8 people, with a one bedroom that hosts 4 people, and a studio that accommodates 4 people. Unit details are provided below. Note, you have the option of renting only the studio side or the 1BR side, or renting the entire 2BR condo, at a discount!
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — then, it is available for purchase.
If you need both sides of the lockoff unit, to make a two bedroom condo, ask us for $100 off the total rental price.
All holiday rental suites are spacious and fully furnished with everything you will need for your vacation. Just bring a suitcase, your fishing pole, and the kids, because we’ve thought of everything else needed to make your stay carefree and relaxing.
Please click here to check availability or to rent a week.
Studio (400 square feet) sleeps up to 4 People
- 2 Double Beds
- Full Bathroom
- Kitchenette (Mini-Fridge, Coffee Maker and Microwave, Dinnerware for 4)
- Television/Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Pool and forest views
One Bedroom (700 square feet) sleeps up to 4 People
- Master bedroom has a king bed
- Living room has a queen sofabed
- Full Bathroom
- Full Kitchen (full sized refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, dinnerware for 4)
- 2 Televisions/Cable TV
- DVD Player
- 2 Phones
- Air conditioning
- Balcony/deck with waterway views
Click here to get your condo vacation rental. Compare at the regular resort rates, which run about $1000 (studio) to $1400 (1BR) per week total price (source: Legacy Vacation Club).
At check-in, the resort collects a $30 weekly resort fee, which covers Internet usage, laundry supplies, local and long distance calls, morning coffee and newspaper, and room safe (fee subject to change without notice). Except for this fee, the prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal, which is an eBay company. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
So, go ahead, click here and get your week!
Legacy Vacation Club Indian Shores Clearwater Florida Resort Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Private fishing pier
- Game Room
- Social Area and Outdoor Deck by the Intracoastal Waterway
- Laundry Facilities
- Covered Parking Onsite
- Front Desk Hours: Sunday & Monday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Tuesday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. The Front Desk staff can assist with car rentals, dining reservations, golf tee times, attraction tickets, and more!
- Housekeeping Services are available upon request
- Business Center: Internet, copy & fax services
- Scheduled Resort Activities
- Beach access to 17 miles of soft sandy beach located within walking distance (across the street from the resort).
Legacy Vacation Club Indian Shores Clearwater Florida Area Amenities
- Pier 60 at Clearwater Beach: Nightly “Sunsets at Pier 60” Festivals, plus many other activities and annual events: fishing, Clearwater Jazz Festival, National Superboat Championships, the Ironman and more!
- Clearwater Aquarium: 249 Windward Passage; Clearwater, FL 33767-2244 (727) 441-1790 – Dedicated to the preservation of marine life, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium offers Dolphin Shows plus turtle, stingray, otter, fish and shark exhibits that will touch your heart as well as show you the beauty of the sea.
- MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry): 4801 East Fowler Avenue; Tampa, FL 33617 (813) 987-6000 – A trip to MOSI is a hands-on experience in the “largest science center in the southeastern United States!” MOSI also has an IMAX theater with the latest movies, great place on a rainy day for tons of family fun.
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay, FL: 10165 N McKinley Dr; Tampa, FL 33612 1-888-800-5447 – Step out of Central Florida and into the wonders of Africa at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay. Enjoy safaris and other wildlife attractions, fun-filled shows and exciting roller coasters.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.